A packet of dried pasta really is a cupboard essential. A tasty meal can be knocked up in a manner of minutes. Biona's pastas are of an exceptionally good quality. Manufactured from 100% organic durum wheat semolina and mountain water by a family owned manufacturer in Italy.
Organic Green Pesto, 125g
Organic white fusilli, 500g
Organic white lasagne sheets, 250g
Organic white macaroni, 500g
Organic white penne, 500g
Organic white spaghetti, 500g
Organic wholewheat fusilli, 500g
Organic Wheat Udon Noodles, 200g
Ingredients: wheat flour* (86%), water, sea salt. *Organically grown
Product weight - 200g
Quick to cook and delicious in flavour, Organic Udon Noodles are satisfying and versatile. Artisan family producers slowly air dry and mature these noodles to concentrate their flavour. They can be used all year round in a wide range of Asian and Western dishes, including piping hot noodles in broth, satisfyingly rich stir fries, and succulent summer salads.
Clearspring Japanese Noodles are made to traditional recipes, and are all egg-free and certified organic.
What makes them special:
- Firm, smooth noodles, satisfying and versatile
- Authentically made using the roll and cut method, not by the conventional force extruded method.
- Traditional, slow dried organic noodles from Japan. Dried at room temperature rather than artificially dried at 60-80 degrees.
- Takes 3 days to dry the noodles
- Cooks in 10 minutes
- Made from Semi wholewheat flour including the Aleurone layer which is rich in nutrients
- Low fat, source of protein and fibre
To prepare bring 2L of water to the boil, add noodles (100g per serving) and stir. Simmer for 10 minutes then rinse briefly under cold water. Serve all year round in hot broths, stir-fries or chilled with a dipping sauce.
Organic Black Rice Noodles, 250g